Saturday, October 09, 2004

Cel-e-brate...good times...come on!

Excuse me while I channel Kool and the Gang.


We are having a party in the Rockett house. Paige and Sarah found out that they made the Fort Wayne ballet for the Nutcracker this winter. How exciting. We are so proud of the girls.
They worked hard for this. The show is in mid December. If you would like to come for a visit during that time, let's plan!! We would love to have you.

Dances At The Barre

I am going to issue a PSA now. As we all know, October is breast cancer awareness month. This disease affects all of us in some form or fashion. One in seven women will be hit with this crisis. Look around you, you know seven women! While I would love to commit myself to a ton of volunteer time to help this cause, I can't. What I can do? For the month of October, Mama Rockett's will donate 10% of her sales to The American Cancer society for research. For more information, check the site www.mamarocketts.com
Pass the word.
Don't need candy right now? Tha't okay. Remind your best friend to get a mammogram. Wear pink ribbon to remind folks of breast cancer research. Be the change you want to see in the world.
Pink Ribbon

I hope all is well for you and yours? Blessings and love.
Kim






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home