Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Have you seen my husband?

He is a kind man. On the tall side. Terrific smile. Pretty green eyes. Hard working and fun to be around. His name is Jeff.
If you see this man, please hand him a drink, give him a hug and send him home. He is working too hard.

Jeff has been working crazy hours the past several days. He is getting ready for a big inspection of the laboratory. He is trying to do the work of 10 people it seems. Thankfully, it will be over this Friday!

Right now, he is meeting with our Pastor. They are having an early dinner before Wednesday night services. I am glad he is away from the office. He is in good company and hopefully, can enjoy some fellowship, putting work out of his head for a while.

The boys and I woke up feeling under the weather. I think it is sinus trouble, at least that is what my throbbing headache is telling me. The boys just got over a cold a couple weeks ago. Why do they have to be sick again? Please, Lord -- help us get this out of our system now. I do not want a sicky winter.

Since Jeff has been away the past 2 nights for dinner -- and now tonight as well -- I am throwing in my apron. I am taking the kids to McDonald's. I need a break!

I hope all is well for you and yours? We love and miss all of you.

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home