Friday, November 19, 2004

Friday, which means....

...the weekend is upon us!

First, let me say YAY! We are staying home today! All day! Praise God.
I was getting ready to paint my van yellow and add a meter to the dashboard.

I am going to clean the house, top to bottom. The girls have a very light lesson load today. They are going to help with things around here -- call it a life skills day!
I told them if we got everything done we would pull out a few special Christmas decorations.
Em also has a friend spending the night, so she has extra incentive to get her room taken care of.
Speaking of Christmas decorations -- for the past few months I have been looking for a nativity scene with Mary holding Baby Jesus. This is hard to find, which I find very odd. I know Mary held her sweet Baby Boy. I choose to think of His birth in that manner.
Anyway, Jeff surprised me yesterday with this set Willow Tree Nativity.
It is so simple and beautiful. It will get a special place on the mantle.

Tomorrow, Paige and Sarah have Nutcracker stuff all afternoon. Emily and her friend have a birthday party tomorrow as well. Jeff has to work out in Ohio, at a sister hospital - so once again, I will be wearing my cab hat.

With that, I will sign off for the day. I have a lot to do and not a lot of time to get it done. I also have to finalize our Thanksgiving menu and figure out a time to go shopping (when I won't get mowed down by the rest of the city, doing the same thing).

Love and blessings to all.
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home