Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Lucky 13

Today, Jeff and I celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary. What a blessing.

I remember the evening he told me he loved me for the first time. I remember the night he proposed. I remember the months of planning for our wedding. I remember our family and friends gathering with us to join hand in hand on our wedding day. We are not just husband and wife, we are best friends.

In the past 13 years we have seen a lot of change. We have gone through job changes, school, deaths in the family, births in the family, major moves and serious medical troubles.
We have spent quiet days lounging in the house without a care in the world to chaos on a Saturday morning as 6 children join us in bed.

Through it all, one thing was certain. Our love and commitment to one another. Together, with the Lord's leadership, we take on each day as a family.

To all of our family and friends, thank you for standing with us on this journey.

Love Boat










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home