Tuesday, November 09, 2004

They say it's your birthday!

Today, our cutie Paige turns 8 years old. As the boys like to say, "Happy Happy Day Paige."

I remember so well the evening Paige arrived. She was so perfect. She was our largest baby, weighing in at 9 pounds 6 ounces. I think a pound of that was in dark curly hair.
She was (and still is) the sweetest little girl.

The birthday princess requested chicken and dumplings for dinner. For dessert, a traditional cake and ice cream feast. Decorations will be Strawberry Shortcake (the doll).

In other news, we hit 22 degrees last night. Even I think that is cold!! We should only see 43 degrees today. The girls have swim team. It is an indoor pool, but we still have to walk out to the van after swim time. I think I am going to run by the sporting goods shop on the way to practice and find some swim caps. I don't know if they will wear them, but we can try.

Not much else to report this morning. I pray you have a super day!
Love,
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home