Tuesday, February 01, 2005

"Mommy, me hide and seek your keys"

The joys of kids.

I was emptying the dishwasher and Caleb came up to me, laughing so hard he almost fell over.

He said, "Mommy, me hide and seek your keys."I asked him to repeat himself. He did, this time giggling as he ran away. Meanwhile, Jacob comes by with my purse in one hand and a tampon (unwrapped) in the other. :::shocked and embarrassed:::

Key hiding son rescued my keys from the potted plant in the living room while I salvaged my practically destroyed purse.
Don't ask about my lipstick. :: primal scream ::

On another note, which is very cute -- Jeff is in the living room teaching the kids how to do the electric slide. It is hilarious.
They are doing it to upbeat Christian tunes. I'm gonna go join them while the meatloaf finishes in the oven.

Thank you, God. My life is a blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home