Friday, February 04, 2005

A special day

Birthday Banner

Happy Birthday, Emily.

It was 12 years ago that you entered our life. What a blessing.
I never knew how much I was missing in my life until you filled my arms.

Over the years, we have both grown. You have taught me more about life than I can ever begin to teach you.

You understand unconditional love -- you live it.
You understand humor -- you strive for it.
You understand hard work -- you tackle it.
You understand friendship -- you cherish it.

Emily, as you celebrate your birthday this year, always remember that you are special, beautiful and adored.
Daddy will always be your strongest ally. Mom will always be your personal cheerleader.
You have a true and honest relationship with the Lord. He loves you very much.

Goals for this year?
Live life. Laugh a lot. Cry when necessary. Never give up. Pray hard. Be true to yourself.

With all of my love,
Momma
2005








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home