Tuesday, March 29, 2005

You want her to do what?

Emily signed her contract for volleyball yesterday. This is going to be such a nice opportunity for her! She is a bit intimidated by some of the girls -- not because of their attitude, but their ability. Some of them have been playing for 4 years. They are very welcoming to new players.

Emily will have practice Mondays from 3 - 5:30 and Wednesdays from 7:30 am - 9.
Fortunately, they practice about 5 minutes from our house so I am not driving all over creation.

All of the girls had to sign a fitness contract. They are to do 30 situps, 75 jump-rope rotations and jog for 1.5 mile each day. You go girls!
In a moment of weakness (!) I told Em I would join the exercise program with her. I won't be jogging (hurts my knees) but I will speed walk with her.
Sarah has a work-out routine a lot like the above for gymnastics, but she has more stretching/upper body toning in her day.

We had 65 degree weather yesterday! It was positively glorious! I had all the windows open and flip flops on! Happy Happy.
Today should be more of the same weather. ::: sigh ::::
Beautiful.

Well, I should scoot. We need to get a few things done before swim team this afternoon.
Love, hugs and prayers to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home