Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Blueprint of life

I am hearing a lot of picking and choosing going on when it comes to the Bible and church.

I can understand how it happens. It feels better. It is easier.
I'll be honest -- I've been tempted more than once. I've strayed a few times.
Then I remember what our Pastor says on a constant basis. "What does the Bible say?"

The Bible teachings are not like a cafeteria, where you can pick and choose what to believe. Being a follower of Jesus isn't always easy. It stretches you. It makes you think. You have to make tough choices. The reward is always within reach.

The Lord smiles when we please Him - just as our own earthly parents smile at their children. I know God's love is unconditional. Join me in reading God's blueprint for life. He isn't going to change, but we will. Praises!

Now, pass me a tray and point me in the direction of dessert. :: smile ::

Spring has officially spring in Hoosier-ville. We should have 75 degree weather today. I am beyond happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home