Monday, April 18, 2005

Satan must be playing hockey

How do I know? 'Cause it just got real cold in his hometown.

My little sister did something so unbelievable crazy, that I'm not even sure I can type about it? I'll do my best.
: smirk :
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
keep reading - but prepare yourself
.
.
.
.
.
ready?
.
.
.
.
Tena, are you reading this?
.
.
.
If you are, do you still love me?
.
.
.
.
Okay. The queen of "I will NEVER, and I mean, NEVER blank blank blank" is eating her humble pie today. It's probably covered in SuperMex salsa (am I right?)

Oh, I knew it would happen. I sat back and patiently waited. How did I know? I did the same thing almost 10 years ago! :: snicker ::
.
.
.
.
.
She owns a minivan now! HA! Tena drives a minivan. Tena drives a minivan.

It's okay, sweetie. I bet you still look like a hottie behind the wheel. Turn up the tunes, slip on your shades and go with the flow. It's all good.

Hugs to everyone.
Kim

2 Comments:

Blogger Tena said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Rian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home