Thursday, April 14, 2005

This one's for the girls!

Hey listen girls. I wanted to share some of my favorite "get pretty" items. And let's face it, now that I am mid 30's...I need some tools for the trade!

While cleaning out my make-up/goodie baskets in the bathroom I got to thinking about what I *really* use in the pile o' mess. This is my list.

1. Tweezers. A good pair. Yes, spend more than $1.00 on them.
These come in handy for touch-ups in between waxing and/or threading sessions.

2. Bare Essentials powder foundation. Oh my goodness! I just discovered this angel sent product last fall. A girlfriend told me about it. Bless her.
I will *never* go back to liquid foundation. BE make-up leaves a soft, natural, clean looking face. The Mineral veil is mandatory - don't skimp in that area. It has a SPF 15, which is so important. Plus, it is all natural and you can sleep in it! Hey, that is incentive enough for me to spend my money. ::wink::

3. Noxema razors. They work. Enough said.

4. Neutrogena lip gloss. Nice consistency - no odd smell - great colors. My personal fave is Chic.

5. Maybelline Great Lash mascara. We all know about this pink/green wonder tube.

6. Suave Milk and Honey body wash. Ohh, so soft.

7. Dove shampoo and conditioner. Great value, smell and cleaning.

8. Bath and Body Winter Candy Apple lotion. Yummy! I stock up after Christmas when it is 50% off.

Yep, that about sums it up. Those are my staples. Notice all of the products to soften skin and take care of hair? Heh! What does that say about my current state of affairs?

Now that my computer is back to behaving, I will be updating the blog on a consistent basis (I hope). If you read this, drop me an email and let me know. I would love to hear from you. Sometimes I think, "Kim - you are just yammering away to yourself" -- which incidentally is not always a bad thing. At least no one talks back or whines in my face. :: smirk ::

Love and hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home