Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Dirt under your fingernails

Don't you just hate that?! That is one of my pet peeves. Dirty fingernails, especially in men.

So -- what did we do yesterday? Landscaping. Tons of dirt. Everywhere. Jeff put a butterfly garden in the side corner of the yard. It looks so pretty. We ran out of mulch (the horror) and top soil. Off to Lowe's we went. The boys love this store. The girls? Not so much.

While there, we found some beautiful roses on sale. I also found a bird-bath that was deeply discounted due to a tiny chip. Honestly, I would have never seen it had they not pointed it out to me. Jeff planted the roses while the kids and I finished up the butterfly garden, complete with bird-bath. I will have to take pictures.

Momma robin is busy with her three babies. They are growing so fast. They started to get their flight feathers over the weekend. The kids are fascinated with the birds.

There isn't much else to report. We pray you had a nice Memorial Day weekend? I know we spent quiet time in prayer on Sunday, and again on Monday to give thanks to our brave soldiers, both in the past and present.

Blessings.
K.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Sounds like you had a great day!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home