Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Pictures. Getcha your pictures!

Gracie had ballet pictures today. This is in preparation for the annual recital next week.
I can't help but share a couple shots.

First picture is of her and her best friend in the "whole widest world" (direct quote).
Her name is Alivia.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is an outside shot. The inside shots didn't load properly. I will try to fix them and post them later. She is holding a teddy bear, dressed in the same outfit. The teddies are in the dance too! :: smile ::


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paige and Sarah have their pictures on Thurday.

And, while I am here with the digi camera - I wanted to share a picture from our ice skating excursion a couple months ago. I have others -- but this one is too darn cute.
Sarah and Jacob (who wanted no part of the ice rink!).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Love to all.
K.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Great pics. Our daughter is almost five and also in ballet. She has her recital in a couple of weeks but they are doing it in a huge auditorium. The one the symphony plays in. Not quite sure how she will make out.
Love your blog, I will be back.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I loved your blog! Thank you for sharing. I'll be retuning as well..

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Joelena said...

Hey Kim
The girls are absolutely gorgeous! Soooo grown up! How did this happen?
Thanks for sharing- keep it up!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home