Friday, June 24, 2005

High Five!

Just a fun little blog entry.

Five things I love:
1. My husband
2. My 6 sweet babies
3. Jesus
4. flowers
5. books

Five things I really dislike:
1. willful ignorance (this covers so many things)
2. dirty fingernails
3. the lax attitude our society has on pertinent issues
4. folding laundry (and putting it away)
5. people that talk during movies

Five things I did today:
1. showered
2. cleaned kitchen, den and living room
3. took all of the kids to Sam's
4. took kids to Burger King
5. organized my purse/wallet

Five things I still need to do:
1. do laundry (see #4 in dislike list)
2. water flowers/veggies outside
3. plan Jeff's birthday dinner for Sunday
4. finish a scrapbook mini album
5. help Gracie with her reading

Five songs I love:
1. The Rock by Clay Crosse
2. The End of the Beginning by David Phelps
3. The Dance by Garth Brooks
4. Amazing Grace by numerous artists
5. Forever Young by Rod Stewart

Five movies I can watch over and over:
1. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
2. Forrest Gump
3. Baby Boom
4. Gone with the Wind
5. Dirty Dancing

Five books I really enjoyed:
1. The Bible
2. Story of Bees
3. 1,000 White Women
4. Poisonwood Bible
5. The Red Tent

Five foods I find yummy:
1. chocolate
2. pizza
3. salads
4. ice cream
5. pasta

Five things I have in my make-up kit right now:
1. Bare Essentials powder base
2. mascara
3. chapstick
4. Neutrogena lipgloss, Chic color
5. sunscreen

Five favorite stores:
1. Target
2. Nordstrom
3. Barnes and Noble
4. Old Navy
5. Ann Taylor Loft

Five things I love about Jeff:
1. work ethic
2. love of God
3. smile
4. tenderness
5. he makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful woman on earth

Five things I would like to accomplish in the next year:
1. exercise daily
2. finish 3 full scrapbooks
3. help our children's program at church double in size
4. travel to a place I have never been
5. get a cute/sassy haircut - something completely different

Five magazines I read each month:
1. Real Simple
2. Martha Stewart Living
3. Cooking Light
4. Scrapbooks, Etc.
5. Country Living

Well, that was fun. I could go on and on but I am out of time. More later.
Have a super weekend.

Smile - it's a new day!
K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home