Thursday, July 21, 2005

Fluffy post

In an effort to keep the blog up to date, I have a few more things to share.

Five colors/patterns I like:

light pink
blue
polka dots
gingham
crisp white (yeh, I know it isn't technically a color....)

Five TV shows that I miss:

Homefront
Cheers
Moonlighting
Thirty Something
Northern Exposure

Five popular movies I have never seen:

Stars Wars (any of them)
Lord of the Rings
The Godfather
Harry Potter (never read the books either)
anything horror related (Friday the 13th, etc.)

Five things on my current grocery list:

paper towels
bananas
cottage cheese
brown rice
crackers

Five favorite flowers:

tulips
peonies (big fluffy pink ones)
lilac
hydrangea
pansies

Five things we did today:

slept in (swim is over...no more early mornings)
cleaned the kitchen and den
went to the store for a gift
helped Em get ready for a party
watched the sky turn all shades of black and grey (big storm rolled through)

Fruits I love:

blueberries
peaches
grapes (red ones)
mangoes
pineapple

Five favorite restaurants of all time:

Cheesecake Factory
PF Changs
In and Out Burger
Super Mex
El Paso Cantina (now closed...we had our rehearsal dinner there the night before they closed their doors for good)

With that, I will sign off for today. Jeff is in school this evening, so it has been a long day around the house. It is time for ice cream (for the kids) and relaxation.

Peace and love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home