Saturday, December 17, 2005

My area in pictures

I wanted to share some pictures from my neck of the woods. If you are reading this and have a blog, I challenge you to do the same.

This is in a hardware parking lot down the street from our home. Most of the retailers and restuarants in this area provide buggy parking.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



We see fields upon fields of hay during season. These bail stacks are from Amish farmers. They don't have traditional bailers (square bundles) so they use the pile method.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This is a sklyline picture of downtown Fort Wayne. I don't go there all that much, but it is a nice city.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


During the month of December, the downtown area provides carriage rides on the weekend (weather permitting).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This is a beautiful old bride in a neighboring county. I need to get out there and see it covered in snow.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home