Saturday, January 07, 2006

City slicker

So, yesterday morning S had to think about a cattle drive and write 15 nouns in her journal.
The sample showed things like "saddle, horse, cow, etc."

This is what Sarah wrote (who is *not* into camping much less a cattle drive)

1. tears
2. hospital
3. intensive care
4. leg (broken)
5. trouble
6. coma
7. nurse
8. doctor
9. blood
10. funeral
11. mud
12. dirt
13. smell
14. bugs
15. manure

:::Laughing::: apparently she has strong feelings about *not* going on a cattle drive. Ya think?

Me? I would love to go on an authentic cattle drive. Seriously. It would be one of my "dream" vacations.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Rachael said...

I think Sara should deffinately NOT go on a cattle drive. I felt bad for her when I read the words...just the thought of it gave her such fear of injury.

I, myself, agree with you. I think it would be fun.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Yeh, that is our Sarah. You would have to know her...but she is so COMPLETELY funny. Honestly, the girl is a comedian. I knew something was up when she was writing her list...she was giggling the whole time.
I know she would dislike a cattle drive with every ounce of her cute self...but I don't really believe that she is fearful. Well, maybe fearful of the dirt. It might get under her nails or on her cute clothes.

LOL

Kim

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Rachael said...

Very cute. Sounds like my kind of girl.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Tena said...

YAY Sarah, I am joining her on heranti cattle drive bench
:::smooch:::

2:25 AM  
Anonymous kkt said...

lol... i think my comments would be pretty similar.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home