Monday, January 16, 2006

Four on Monday

I've been "tagged."

Four jobs you have held:
1. Taco Bell cashier -- disgusting in every sense of the word. I lasted 2 long days.
2. Book store manager -- loved it
3. Vault cashier for large department store -- I was around large sums of money day in a day out...kinda fun
4. Medical secretary for mental health/chemical dependency unit -- good job (I learned a lot)

Four movies you can watch over and over:
1. Big Fat Greek Wedding
2. Baby Boom
3. Legally Blonde
4. National Treasure

Four places you have lived:
(Just 4? Considering I went to 13 schools as a child...this is a hard one)
1. New York
2. California
3. Idaho
4. Indiana

F0ur TV shows you love:
1. Good Eats
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Survivor
4. M.A.S.H.

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Maui
2. Puerto Vallarta
3. Sun Valley
4. various locations in New York

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Two Peas in a Bucket
2. Martha Stewart
3. FOX News
4. Heartland Church (our church website)

Four favorite books:
(Oh, this is hard...I adore books)
1. 1,000 White Women
2. The Red Tent
3. Little House on the Prairie books
4. anything by Emilie Barnes

Four places I'd rather be:
Hmm. I want to be here. I'd like some snow though!
Oh. Okay. I wouldn't mind being in a quiet Barnes and Noble (by myself) with a steaming latte.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza (thin crust pepperoni)
2. Dark chocolate
3. Homeade chicken tamales
4. Rocky Road ice cream

Four people I am "tagging" with this survey:
1. Tena
2. Gina
3.
4.
So, come on ladies! Get busy on those blogs!

1 Comments:

Anonymous kkt said...

hehe... i did that survey thing a couple days ago. funny how it spreads from blog to blog!!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home