Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Fun reflection


Sue tagged me with this little diddy! Thanks, Sue!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a mom to 2 daughters, living at the beach and finding my way.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was starting up the new Midweek Children's program at church.

Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):
dark chocolate
garlic pita chips
popcorn
peanut butter (yes, as a snack!)
apples

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
I Believe
Amazing Grace
The Dance
Unforgettable
Butterfly Kisses

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Have more children
Buy a ranch out in the country
Take care of college for kids/nieces/nephews
Help church with community projects
Open my own store/cafe

Five bad habits:
Starbucks. A lot.
I pick at my nails
I let worry control my life too much
I over schedule my days
I am weak at Target

Five things you like doing:
Reading
Cooking
Cuddling
Scrapbooking
Playing

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:
Aqua Net hairspray ( I said good-bye in the 80s)
Lipstick (I prefer lip gloss)
Tapered jeans/leggings
Oil of Olay lotion (my pores were a mess after using it)
A bikini

Five favorite toys:
My laptop
Cell phone
Scrapbook supplies
Cooking gadgets/cookbooks
TIVO

Five (okay, really only four) people to "tag" with this survey:
Tena
Lou
Carrie
Tina

1 Comments:

Blogger KKT said...

yay!! so glad you played along!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home