Sunday, January 01, 2006

A resolution

I only have one resolution because frankly, I break all the others. I think I can master this one though!

I am going to get all of the art work framed and hung for the house. Jeff and several of the children enjoy this fun hobby. This beauty was done by Sarah, last week. She loves her easel and paint set. Her words, "Mom, I have to paint everyday. It makes me happy."

Paint on, girlfriend.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And, I wanted to share the butterfly that E made. We finally found it this morning. It had been misplaced in all the Christmas hoopla. So pretty.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


4 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Georgous stuff! You have a talented family!

7:08 PM  
Blogger **CARRIE** said...

Wow...what BEAUTIFUL art!
Tell Sarah to paint everyday...every DAY!! :)

12:22 PM  
Blogger "Merci" said...

Your kids are truly talented in so many ways, just like their Mama!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous kkt said...

they're beautiful kim!!

i love your new banner!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home