Friday, February 10, 2006

Go Team USA!

Image hosting by Photobucket

The Olmpics begin tonight on NBC! Good times! The girls have been studying Italy for the past 2 weeks, so they are excited to see the area and athletes.

Watching the Olympics should be interesting. Not only are they exciting, but with time zones and delays -- it is going to be hard to ignore 'spoilers'. They will be everywhere! I hear you can watch a Canadian station for 'live' coverage...but I don't think we have that option with our cable package.

Fun way to celebrate my birthday, no? (eh, I'm 29 again....plus 7)

Blessings.
K.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Happy, happy Birthday! Enjoy and many years to you.

Enjoy watching the Olympics, it's a treat for me each time.

4:12 PM  
Blogger KKT said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!!!!!!!!!

USA!
USA!
USA!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home