Friday, February 03, 2006

It finally happened!

I became the mom to a teenager! Our baby girl is 13 today. Isn't she gorgeous?! This is her last month in her volleyball gear.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
Looking back, I have learned so much while parenting Em. She is such a blessing to our family. She adds laughter, debate (!), energy and compassion to our lives. She also loves the Lord with a pure and willing heart. I pray this year is filled with adventure, learning, friendship and plenty of hugs.

Happy Birthday, Emily. We love you so very much. Rock on, girl!





2 Comments:

Blogger KKT said...

happy birthday to your darling daughter!!!

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Rachael said...

Wow, I can't believe you have a teenager. I remember you when you weren't much older than she is! I hope she has a wonderful birthday. And by the way, she looks a lot like you!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home