Sunday, February 12, 2006

:: nodding head :::

Yeh. I get it.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I "get" this one too. I really "got" it on Friday, when one Miss G came running down the stairs...face covered in blood. Seems her and Master J were dancing and his big ol' head slammed into her delicate mouth. She is now missing her two front teeth (one was already gone and the one that was bumped out, was already wiggly).
Seeing how I am the mother to 6 kids -- nothing much shocks me. This shocked me. Who knew the gum and lip could spew *that much? Eh. So, yeah...this....

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Pitt said...

lol these are so true! I do the 2nd comic strip all the time!
thanks for sharin :)

10:22 PM  
Blogger owlhaven said...

This is great!
Mary

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home