Friday, March 31, 2006

Fifteen on Friday

Fifteen things I am thankful for this Friday afternoon!


  1. My babies are outside, playing in the backyard, hunting for lady bugs and worms.
  2. The daffodils are blooming!
  3. I had the best BLAT for lunch today. (bacon, lettuce, avocado, tomato)
  4. Next week is Spring Break. Yay. No running around. We can be home all week.
  5. Chocolate chip cookie dough (I made a batch of cookies this morning and saved some dough for myself)
  6. My nephew received a good bill of health after some scary medical issues.
  7. My back neighbors. Such a nice family.
  8. My family is healthy and full of God's love.
  9. Jeff is enjoying his new job.
  10. We have an amazing church family.
  11. I am listening to my favorite Avalon CD right now.
  12. A full pantry.
  13. My comfy black yoga pants.
  14. Open windows in the kitchen and den - hearing the children laugh outside.
  15. Watching the dogs roll around the yard - playing with the kids.

What blessings do you have today?

edited: Jeff found out this afternoon that he made the cut for the University of Michigan position. Next step? A face to face meeting in April. What does the Lord have in store for us? I am excited, scared, nervous and intrigued.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mom Nancy said...

Hey, Kim! I posted my own thankfuls today, inspired by you!

6:11 PM  
Blogger msdramateacherlady said...

What wonderful things to be thankful for.

Right at this exact moment, I have had such a stressful day I am just thankful I didn't kill one of my advanced drama students (but that will pass, and I will go back to loving them).

Enjoy the newly sprung Spring.

9:03 PM  
Blogger KKT said...

yay about your nephew!!!! i love your list!

and good luck to your hubby!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Oh! Good luck to your hubby. How exciting!

I am thankful for my amazing husband and children and for wonderful friends.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Meagan Francis said...

Kim, how exciting--you would live really close to us!!

5:10 PM  
Blogger RANDI said...

Great list!

Exciting things for the future??? It is always exciting when God makes changes!

1:12 PM  
Blogger LisaQuing said...

Glad to hear good news about Jeff's job search! Praying for God's will...

2:26 PM  
Blogger Praying for your Prodigal said...

What a great way to end the week!

Diane

12:27 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

BLAT? Sounds wonderful. I've never tried that combo. I will now though. This is a beautiful list.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home