Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ladies only. Men - pardon me, please.

Are you man? Did you ignore my request?
.
.
Click the little x and visit ESPN or HomeDepot.com
.
.
.
Okay, ladies.

Have you heard of the
Diva Cup? What a nifty little item! I was introduced to this invention about 4 years ago, right after the twins arrived. I think it was a fellow cloth diapering mother that told me about it?

Anyway....

No more tampons. No more pads. No more leaks. No more horrible cramps.

For a long time, I fretted over tampon use. I was diametrically opposed to my own self every 4-6 weeks.

Pads. No thanks. They just don't suit my lifestyle, at all.
And the cramps? Girlfriend, you know what I'm talking about - especially if you have had more than a couple kids. Ugh.

Enter the diva cup. Oh sure. The name is obnoxious but I can overlook that little issue.
For a minimal one time fee, I have monthly protection to last a very long time. No waste. No chemicals.

And yes, I meant what I said earlier --- the cramping is all but gone! There is no TSS associated with this product and you can 'let it be' for 6-8 hours at at time.

What a find!

Oh stop it!

I can see you squirming in your seat. You are probably thinking, "Kim. You have lost your ever lovin' mind. That is just wrong. Gross even!"
To which I reply, "Lighten up! Check out your options."

Ahem. For the couple of men that ignored my warning -- I bet you are sorry now, huh
?

5 Comments:

Blogger Perri said...

Thanks. I'm sending this to some ladies I know who suffer horribly every month.

7:44 PM  
Blogger KKT said...

i clicked the ESPN link.
teehee =)

10:16 PM  
Blogger TulipGirl said...

Since the new year, I've wanted to try out the Diva. I even have a friend who is a distributor and I know all I need to do is mail her a check. And I keep procrastinating. . . And dear ol' Auntie shows up, so I put it off again until next month. . .

But this post, I think, is what is going to get me to actually mail that check. . .

3:02 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

I have considered this too. I was wondering how it would work on someone who is a G9P4 (9pregnancies, 4 live children)

I need to just order it and see if it works for me.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Faith said...

So, you've tried this thing? I may give it a whirl. sounds like an option at least. ;D

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home