Friday, March 10, 2006

Simple secrets

I found Simple Secrets to a Beautiful Home in the library bookstore last weekend.
It is a small book, only 158 pages, but filled with encouragement and wisdom.
I so wish Emilie Barnes were a neighbor! How cool would that be?

The chapters:

  • The Secret to Welcome
  • The Secret to Creativity
  • The Secret to Femininity
  • The Secret to the Garden
  • The Secret of the Kitchen
  • The Secret of Stillness
  • The Secret of Godliness
  • The Secret of Hospitality
  • The Secret of Celebration

Good reading - good blessings!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Sounds like a great book! I should check it out!

9:49 PM  
Blogger thicket dweller said...

Oooh. If Emilie Barnes were a neighbor, I would nail my front door shut! I could never let her see what my house *really* looks like! Now, if she would come and give me tips, ideas and, uh, how about pitching in a bit and lending me some elbow grease? Now *that* would be cool.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home