Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A touch of fun (and something to read)

Kate from Tate School has this fun Q&A on her blog.

1. I know you indulge yourself - but how?
Starbucks and Target make me so happy.

2. What's one book you'd like to read sooner then later?
Oh, that is a tough question. My 'to read' pile grows and grows.

3. What's the next practical TO DO project for your home?
Paint J and C's bedroom


4. Do you like silence or background noise?
Lately, silence

5. If you could revisit a certain era, which one would it be?
For a short trip - the mid 1800's.



In other areas of the blogging universe, may I point my Christian sisters toGirl Talk? This site is wonderful -- filled with wise words and encouragement.
I especially enjoy their entries on love, marriage and family.

Be blessed!



5 Comments:

Blogger KKT said...

thanks for the links!!!

7:14 PM  
Blogger greasy joan said...

My "to do" list gets longer, longer, longer and longer still. I have smocked dresses I meant to sew for my 15 year old when she was 5, I mean to sew for my 4 year old. :::sigh:::

Reading is always fun. Thank you for an insightful post.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous HolyMama! said...

looove starbucks and target. thanks for Girl Talk - i bookmarked it to go back to later tonight!

11:27 PM  
Blogger RANDI said...

Hi there, I just discovered your blog--looks like i may have to come back and visit! I love your pictures and your "about me" description!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

loved the link - looks like a great site. got it bookmarked - thanks for sharing.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home