Sunday, March 05, 2006

Weekend whimsy

I had such a "girly" day on Saturday. Much fun!
I got my hair cut, received a manicure and went shopping. I found several cute tops and a few pairs of shoes (my current weakness).

Come on girls, say it with me -- "I love being a girl!"

Like a good shoe hoarder, I took pictures.

Image hosting by Photobucket

First, a new pair of tennis shoes. My old ones were just that. Old.

Second, a lovely pair of brown sandals with a great heel. These will go great with lots of outfits.

Third, a black pair of flips. Yes. Another pair.

Fourth, a super soft pair of leather driving shoes. Talk about comfort? Bliss.

Fifth, and possibly the best -- a pair of stylish wedges. The picture doesn't do them justice. Lots of sparkle and cuteness.

And, because I needed to re-fuel after the shopping work out...I tried a new place called Moe's. Wonderful, fresh food at awesome prices. Welcome to our city, Moe!

Coming up this week?

A current book list.
I will answer the ever popular question, "Kim, how do you manage so much laundry?"






2 Comments:

Blogger Tena said...

Those tennis shoes are super cute, and you know me, anti tennis shoes! Do they come in pink?
LOL

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Rachael said...

I love shoes!!!!! I want the wedgie sandals...where did you find them?

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home