Sunday, April 02, 2006

52 fun filled facts about Kim

I snagged this from Tulip Girl .

1. FIRST NAME? Kimberly.

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Just the bazillion other Kimberlys born in the early 70's.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last Thursday

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I've grown to appreciate it

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? That stuff will kill ya! No thanks.

6. KIDS? 4 girls and twin boys

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes.

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Does my blog count? I also keep a notebook for the kids - writing down special events, etc.

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I prefer to call it quick wit, but yes.

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not on purpose

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Kashi Crunch

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Mentally? I've learned via life lessons that I am pretty strong. Physically? Depends.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Dreyers chocolate

16. SHOE SIZE? 9-1/2 (I used to wear 8-1/2...but then I had kids...)

17. RED OR PINK? Pink, but the right pink. Very light but not pastel

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I struggle with patience

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My best friend (in Japan)

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If they share on their blog, let me know in comments

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Blue yoga pants and leopard print slippers

22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Stew (and a glass of Merlot)

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The kids

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Light, fluffy pink

25. FAVORITE SMELL? A newborn baby

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister

27. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Hair

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I picked this up from Tulip

29. FAVORITE DRINK? Coffee.

30. FAVORITE SPORT? Watching my kids in their preferred sports

31. HAIR COLOR? brownish red

32. EYE COLOR? blue

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

34. FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy ending.

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Dreamer

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter

39. HUGS OR KISSES? Both.

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? crème brulee

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't know

42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't know

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Well Trained Mind (again) and Julie & Julia

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I am using a laptop - no pad

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? M.A.S.H (re-run on Hallmark)

46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? rain

47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Eh. Beatles I guess

48. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Maui

49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Hmm. Cooking? Pregnancy and labor? Compassion?

50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? February 10, Western New York

51. WHAT CONDITION ARE YOUR HANDS AND FEET IN? Hands - decent ... Feet - okay

52. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR? Why don't you just ask me to pick a favorite child? Impossible.

5 Comments:

Blogger k said...

Your feet really grew when you had kids or did they just spread from carrying more weight???

You learn something new everyday!

5:53 PM  
Blogger KKT said...

there have been some FABULOUS people born in western new york...

you...
me...

*giggle*

8:45 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

I love your list. we have have a lot in common. I'm trying to catch up on my reading - so I'll mosey on over to your other posts.

10:24 AM  
Blogger TLC said...

Kim, I snagged your list! I blogged my answers.

Tina

2:18 AM  
Blogger shannon dowdell said...

i stole it too

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home