Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things about my husband, Jeff



1…. He is almost 42 years old.

2.....He wears glasses.

3.....He is very intelligent.

4.....He has brown hair (with a bit of gray) and green eyes.

5.....He is over 6 feet tall

6.....He has lots of initials after his name (with more to come). He collects them.

7.....His favorite show is 24.

8.....He has a mad love affair with mexican food.

9.....He was born in San Diego, CA - but did most of his growing up in Oregon.

10...He met me on a blind date.

11....He loves the Lord.

12...He has a beautiful relationship with his mom.

13...He is my very best friend.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Faithful Mommy



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!


6 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

Aww...mine were about my DH too!! So sweet.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Wow, a lot of folks writing about their hubbys today. I want one. :)

Thanks for visiting

1:19 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Very cool to get to know him better!

2:34 PM  
Blogger ems said...

Great list!

It's wonderful when your DH is your BF.

my t13 is up!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

AWWWWW, how sweet. All of it. Sounds like a keeper to me.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Your hubby sounds great! hmm I must do a T13 about my hubby some day :)

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home