Wednesday, May 31, 2006

What I wish people knew....

So, in an attempt to find new blog material, I lurked around my favorite blogs (see blog roll).
Needing a laugh, I immediately gave
Holy Mama a look-see.
Bingo. Great idea!!

What I wish people knew....

  1. An apple core left under the van seat begins to stink in hot weather.
  2. Spiders, toads and bugs come into the house when you open the back door 250 times in a 5 minute span.
  3. Dogs do not like the trampoline.
  4. The air conditioner can not do the job if you open every window and door in the house.
  5. Peacocks scream loudly. They also charge small childen holding pretzels.
  6. Under the couch is not an appropriate place to store books, socks and shoes.
  7. The ice cream needs to go in the freezer, not the pantry.
  8. Toothpaste will not go back into the tube. Stop trying.
  9. There is no magic fairy to turn off lights.
  10. Play-doh is not a subsitute for glue, breakfast or floor covering.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Great list! I am nodding with several of them, although I didn't know that peacocks charged kids holding pretzels. I did know they scream like a banshee though.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home