Thursday, June 01, 2006

a,b,c,d,e, F....

Shannon, from Rocks in my Dryer has a fun game right now, using letters of the alphabet.
I was assigned 'F'

Let's see....

Family: it begins and ends with family.
Faith: where would I be without my faith in Jesus?
Fellowship: my life-line with fellow believers
Fun: make time to be foot loose and fancy free each day
Freedom: enjoy our freedoms, but never take them for granted
Friendship: a good friend is worth more than gold
Fifteen: Jeff and I will celebrate 15 years of marriage this fall
Forgiveness: may I always remember to forgive others, just like He has forgiven me
Forever: hearing a child say, "Momma, I love you now and forever" is fantastic

If you would like to play along, drop me an email. It may be a few days before I respond because we are taking a fast trip to Virginia (leaving tonight) for our niece's graduation. We will be back on Monday.

Be blessed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sophia C. said...

Oh, I love this list. All great responses! Have a safe and fun trip to your niece's!

Sophia

9:55 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Fantastic list!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Cute cute cute! That was Fun to read! I like the way you bolded all the f's. Have fun in VA.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

Love your blog entries! Your comment about "Lost" is true -- doesn't it seem to go in circles???

Check in later...

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home