Monday, June 19, 2006

Banging around inside my brain..

...it is always something. This is both a blessing and a curse. Just ask the kids. :: smile ::

We are still waiting to hear about Michigan. Jeff knows they have contacted his professional references (all 8 of them). Most of the references have called Jeff in return with the, "Hey. What is going on? So and So just called. They seem interested."

My thoughts? How interested?

In my coping ways, I have been scanning realtor sites for the Ann Arbor area. This leads me down numerous rabbits trails.

Do you like to design and decorate? Love looking at homes? Want inspiration, goals and laughter?

Grab a drink and start reading.
*disclaimer - I will not be held responsible for thoughts of remodeling and/or high end purchases. Read at your own risk.

Building Brows
Family of eight

Enon Hall
Tremendous Virginia home. Grab a drink and sit down to read...

Erwin House
Super cute baby bonus

Prairie Rose House
A fellow Hoosier shares her home

Raise the Ranch
Follow a young couple from a 4 room house to beautiful Colonial

One Woman's Life
Cute cottage living

In other news -- I'm an auntie again!
A BIG congrats to Jeff's brother, Brian, along with his wife, Joelena.
They welcomed their 3rd precious son into the family on Father's Day! Many blessings to all of you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Congratulations! I love being an auntie!

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Sophia C. said...

Congrats on being an auntie again! Love this list. I'll enjoy checking them all out. TFS!

Sophia

11:57 AM  
Blogger KKT said...

congrats on being an aunt again!!! i can't wait for my turn again =)

i can't imagine they'd call all eight references if they weren't planning on doing something about it!

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home