Sunday, June 11, 2006

A peek into our world

Our Sunday ritual includes breakfast, church and relaxation. After church, we have a contest to see who can get into their jammies the quickest upon returning home.

From the boy's roomI hear the following....
*giggle* *giggle* *run* *bounce* *giggle* *stomp* and two small voices singing.....

"Play that funky music white boy. Play that funkkkkkkky music WHITE BOY!" over and over.


I peek in the room and find our twin boys dancing around the room in their tightie whities, singing at the top of their lungs. For the life of me I can't remember where or when they learned this particular song....but there ya have it.

Man. If our walls could talk!

Before I go -- have I told you about our mad passionate love affair with this fine product?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A bowl of fruit and a jar of Nutella. What more do you need on a Sunday afternoon?

5 Comments:

Blogger KKT said...

okay.. what exactly does one DO with nutella? it seems.. bizarre to me.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

What's the fruit for?

9:56 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

I've never had Nutella, strange for a vegetarian, I know.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

ok, what a great idea for after church (contest for jammies on first! i may have to start that up!). and that nutella - ahhh, it's addicting. don't even go there with the pretzels... DANGEROUS! DEADLY!

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Miriam said...

Did you all watch American Idol? I think maybe Taylor sang that song on one of the last shows. :o)

Miriam

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home