Friday, April 13, 2007

Books, games and music


If I could only have one CD for a week, this would be it - Buble's "It's Time"


I discovered Chris Rice through the girl's ballet studio, of all places. He has several CD's -- all wonderful.

Wow. Powerful. He tells a story with every song.

I'm reading this book, again. Ladies, pick it up next time you are at the library or bookstore. It will bless you.






This is one of Jeff's favorite CD's. I enjoy it as well.




Jeff is starting this book. I read it several months ago. I appreciate Mr. Lucado's gift for writing in a compassionate, friend to friend way.





We discovered this musical duo at our last church in Idaho. You can't help but get up and dance when these ladies praise Him with song.




This is a super fun game -- perfect for tournament play.

This movie is outstanding!!! What a beautiful message.


Another super movie. It is a bit much for the younger kids but for everyone else, sit back and enjoy this beautifully scripted story of Esther.







Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

I have one for you...Andrew Peterson. Excellent music!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I have the CD with Labor of Love on it. That song makes me cry every single time. Our worship band/singers performed the song over Christmas...so awesome.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home