Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ramblings

A few notes:

1. The garbage disposal does not like, nor tolerate, 2 pounds of asparagus stalks. Trust me on this issue.
2. My otherwise Godly husband does not like asparagus stalks in the the disposal either, as evidenced by a few words he mumbled while fixing the problem.
3. Warn your children about bathroom visits after eating asparagus.
4. Salt Water taffy is a scrumptious, wonderful, tasty treat.
5. Salt Water taffy is not pretty when it ends up on carpet.
6. Finding the 'perfect' spring formal dress should be an Olympic sport. Final outcome? After 30 dresses, 5 stores and sore feet, the dress was located. The special occasion is this Friday. Look for pictures soon.
7. Daddy's have a hard time seeing their teen-age daughter in the 'perfect' spring formal dress.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

I don't like asparagus in me either.

Daddys do indeed have that problem!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Fresh asparagus is so good - I will heed your warnings and enjoy responsibly! :) Looking forward to pictures of the "perfect" dress. I am sure she looks stunning. Hard for Daddys though indeed.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home