Monday, May 14, 2007

Praise report!

Praise God Praise God Praise God
We got back about 45 minutes ago!

Caleb's echo came back wonderfully normal! The doctor was actually surprised at how great his numbers looked (God wasn't surprised!) and even double checked a few things. His heart condition has improved so much, that the doctor is considering a slow weaning off of his medication within the next few months.

I am singing and shouting my thanks to the Lord. He has directed our steps, comforted the fears, encouraged healing and brought forth strength. He is mighty.

I would like to send my biggest thanks for your prayers. You have no idea how much it means to our family. We have been covered in prayer by church, family, friends and community. That is the most loving thing you can do for a person. Thank you.
Blessings,
Kim

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Thanks be to God!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Praise be - I have been thinking about you all morning. I am so glad that Caleb is all right!!

{{hugs}},

Lena

2:51 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Awesome!!! What awesome news.

God bless you guys!!!!

6:49 PM  
Blogger marybeth said...

I have been praying for Caleb and am so relieved you had such good news!

8:24 AM  
Blogger aka_Meritt said...

I just popped in by clicking from someone eles's links, to someone else's links... you know how that goes.

I just wanted to tell you I had a huge smile on my face when I read he was ok and I'm GLAD to learn about SVT too - I had no idea!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home