Friday, May 25, 2007

So, check this out!

Here it is Friday evening and I am sitting in the Panera parking lot, typing on our blog.
Yeh, you read that right.

E and S are over at church for a 'food frenzy' party. Since gas is hovering around the $3.50 mark, I didn't want to drive all the way home, just to turn around and come back for them.
I thought I would sit in Panera, grab a chai and work on my personal journal (Word docs).

Come to find out - Panera offers free Wi-Fi. Very cool. However, one look at the restuarant showed it to be very crowded. I parked super close and formed a plan.....

I ran into the cafe, picked up an iced chai tea and came back out to the van. I got comfy, found my favorite Buble' CD and turned on the laptop. BINGO! The Wi-Fi picked up out in the parking lot.

Man. Technology is so cool.

Have a blessed Memorial Day weekend.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger KKT said...

sounds like fun kim! i LOVE panera!! they opened one near me not too long ago and i'm thrilled!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

That's cool.

Would you believe I've never been to Panera? I hear good things, though.

2:15 PM  
Blogger msdramateacherlady said...

Had a moment to catch up...you have been busy. I am so glad to hear that Caleb is doing well. What a scarey thing to have to go through, but he sounds like a trouper!

And you gotta love Wi-Fi!

Keeping you and the family in my thoughts!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home