Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fall is in the air (and I love it!)

The past few days have had a wonderful crispness to them. The air conditioner is off and the windows are wide open. The down comforter is on the bed at night and sweaters are in back of the van, for 'just in case' moments. I love fall. It isn't long enough - at all!

While sitting here I realized that I have been blogging for 3 years, today! What a trip to read back over the past entries, recalling the blessings and trials. God has been so faithful.

I want to leave you with a comment my friend said this morning, while at gym class.
"Isn't it cool how all of the truly wonderful things in life are invisible; like faith and love?"
Amen, sister friend. Amen.





2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Happy Blogoversary!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

I love this entry :) Fall is my favourite time of year too - and it is truly not long enough at all!

I also copied down what your friend said in my journal. What a beautiful thing.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home