Saturday, December 15, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


We are under a winter storm watch today and tomorrow. The snow has just begun to fall.
If the reports are correct, we should see about 14 inches by tomorrow. See that little purple tip that comes down into Indiana? That is right around us.

Yay.

Today we are having a couple people from church over to make sugar cookies. I expect sprinkles, frosting and dough to cover the island and tables in mere moments. Good times.

Oh, the nativity play by the kids? The cutest darn thing I have seen in a very long time. They really did do a great job with it, right down to Bible reading and singing. It will be my fondest memory of Christmas 2007.

Stay warm and be blessed!
:-)

3 Comments:

Blogger oceans5 said...

I bet the play was way too cute. Stay warm and safe during the storm. But I have to say I would take your winter storms anyday. We live in one of the green areas so you can imagine how bad I want some snow. Merry Christmas!:)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I sure hope you got some photos of your "fondest memory of Christmas 2007". (hint hint)

Are you still enjoying the snow? Or has the appeal worn off with the kids/dogs?

6:37 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I'm so jealous. We had snow, but rainstorms 2 days before washed it all away! All that we had for Christmas were a few leftover drifts in the lane and a couple of snowman parts in the front yard. :-(

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home