Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Grammar, Shakespeare and my sanity...

Oh, it's been a long week in homeschool-land. What?
It is only Tuesday?
See. Long week.

I have one child learning the beauty of sentence diagramming, one on her 3rd year of diagramming (predicate nominative anyone?) and another who has entered the world of Shakespeare.
My life is fun.

Are you on a similar journey? These links may prove helpful. They helped me breath earlier. Breathing is good.


Shakespeare High
AP Language
Diagram Sentences

I found this on my search for sanity. It didn't help. Do you know what is being diagrammed in this picture?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Oooh, pick me! I love diagramming sentences. In this case, the preable to the Constitution!

And, I scrapbook with the owner of Shakespeare High.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

The preamble! Sounds like you are a busy busy girl.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home