Friday, February 15, 2008

Fifteen on Friday

Fifteen random thoughts ....

1. Jeff will be in Ohio until late tonight. I am going to curl up with hot cocoa and Gilmore Girls, season 2. I love Netflix.
2. White tulips and dark chocolate truffles from DeBrands were my gift yesterday. I am so blessed.
3. I am reading, A Thomas Jefferson Education: Teaching a Generation of Leaders for the 21st Century. Excellent book! And no, it was not in my 'to-read' pile from earlier. I am weak.
4. The girls did exceptionally well on their vocabulary and poetry tests this morning.
5. The boys read one of their short books to me a bit ago. This is a huge deal! Yay.
6. We are having homemade macaroni and cheese for dinner tonight. Yum.
7. I finished, Eat, Pray and Love, a couple of nights ago. It wasn't what I expected, and a few times, I had to put the book down, but overall, pretty decent.
8. I signed up for a Beth Moore Bible study at church. I can't wait.
9. Bailey, our 13 year old cocker spaniel, has lost his hearing over the last couple of years. Now, he is losing the sight in one of his eyes. He is still wagging his furry tush when you see him though. Bless his heart.
10. Jeff is working on our taxes this weekend. Prayers for peace, please.
11. Sarah has a gymnastics competition up north tomorrow.
12. The administrative director of the kids dance studio brought in her 2 week old baby boy last night. He is an itty bitty slice of perfection.
13. I really miss the sunshine.
14. The boys broke one of their Gameboys last night. I don't know how. :: sigh ::
15. God is doing incredible things in my life. I can feel my heart and mind changing. It is cool.

Have a happy weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home