Monday, February 11, 2008

It's Monday - please don't expect much...

They say you can tell a lot about a person by the music and movies they listen to and/or watch.
I'm not sure I buy into that theory, but for smiles, here are the last 12 songs I heard on my IPOD today.....


The Rock - Clay Crosse
The Dance - Garth Brooks
Hello Darlin' - Conway Twitty (geesh, did I just admit that out loud?)
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Forever Young - Rod Stewart (I used to sing this to the kids when they were small)
Blessed - Martina McBride
Angel Eyes - Jeff Healey Band (this is the inscription in my wedding band. Awwweee..)
When Did You Fall in Love - Chris Rice
Please Come to Boston - Reba McIntire
You Are the Way - Rick Muchow
Home - Micheal Buble

Clearly, I didn't use the treadmill this morning or you would have had very different songs listed....
Dream On (Aerosmith) - Turn the Beat Around (Estefan) - Mambo No. 5 (Lou Bega) - Feelin' So Fly (Toby Mac), We Got the Beat (Go-Gos), Kiss (Prince), Play Something Country (Brooks and Dunn), etc.

I can't recall the last several movies I have watched, so instead, I will list 5 of my favorites. According to a silly poll in Parade magazine, these movies put me as a "Vivacious Romantic."

My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Legends of the Fall
Forest Gump
One Night with the King
The Patriot

So, there, my fluff post for Monday.

By the way? Thanks for the birthday wishes. I knew Emily wanted to put a little something on the blog, but I didn't realize it was for me. Gotta love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home