Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mom's Birthday



Hey everyone -- it's Emily (for those of you who don't know me I am Kim's oldest daughter)

You all must be wondering why I am posting and not my mom?
Today is my mom's birthday (she would like to forget it, but we won't let her) .
Go ahead and wish her a Happy Birthday -- try to be nice and not remind her how old she is (psst. she is 38).

My mom will get back to posting once she is no longer depressed. Heehee.
See you all later,
Emily

P.S. Mom isn't really depressed. I just like to tease her.
P.S.S. Thank you for all the birthday wishes a few days ago. That was nice. Mom says I was the best birthday gift, ever!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tena said...

HA HA HA! Classic Emily!
Kim she called you out by your age! LOL
Happy birthday sis, I love you

4:44 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

:) Thinking of you today Kim - many happy returns! (And, Emily, your post made me smile!)

4:53 PM  
Blogger She Who Waits... said...

You don't know me from Adam but I've been lurking here a long time...originally from 2peas...

Anyhow...Happy Birthday!!! : )

11:25 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Happy birthday Kim!!!

9:10 AM  
Blogger msdramateacherlady said...

Happy Birthday!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Great haircut!

Hope it was a happy day!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home