Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Random thoughts

-The sun is shining. It is wonderful. We hit 70 degrees yesterday!
-Because the sun is shining, the daffys and hyacinths are popping out of the ground.
-Indy (our kitty) went to the vet yesterday to be neutered. We pick him up this afternoon. I hope he still loves us.
-I am in such a quandary about the upcoming presidential election. I don't like any of my choices.
-My baby brother turned 30 last week. Couple that with my last blog entry and well, ugh.
-Sarah made level 8 for gymnastics. Huge accomplishment.
-Em has started off season volleyball practice this week. The official try-outs are in June.
-I did some calculations over the weekend and if all goes well, we should be done with school lessons in 47 days. Originally, we were set to finish by the first of May, but we got off track in December. Oh well.
-The Spring Formal is April 25. Emily and Sarah are going this year. Their dresses are so wonderfully cute. We still have to find shoes. This is proving to be a challenge.
-The boys start another set of swim lessons later this month. One is excited - one is not.
-I am part of a wonderful Bible study at church. We are using Believing God by Beth Moore. I love it.

I think that is about it for now. I have to get Emily off to her science co-op. There are 5 kids working on biology/dissection 2x a week. Up this week? A crayfish. My friend was a science teacher in the school system long ago and has a great time with the kids. I am just happy to not have the smell of formaldehyde in my house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Very good things brewing in your neck of the woods.

And, Happy Birthday to your Brother.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home