Friday, May 30, 2008

Five on Friday

1. The kids have their end of season dance recital tomorrow. They have worked so hard on this project. I can't wait to see the end result. The recital will be held at the beautiful Scottish Rite Center.
2. I have started drinking green smoothies every morning for the past 6 days. Wow. What a great way to start the day! My cravings have all but disappeared and my skin is much smoother. My current favorite is kale/spinach/banana/walnuts and honey. I know it may sound kinda 'out there' but really, it is very refreshing.
3. Speaking of veggies - our garden is doing so well. The lettuce and peppers are especially happy out there. Now, if I could just keep the rabbits away without resorting to violence, all would be great!
4. Did I tell you about the game, Ticket to Ride? I think I did back around Christmas? We have really enjoyed playing this as a family. We are going to get some of the expansion packs this summer.
5. What is your church doing for VBS? We are doing SonWorld Adventure. We have been working on the decorations, back drops, etc. for a couple months now. I think it is going to be an amazing time for the children.

Have a blessed weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

We like Ticket To Ride too!

Sounds like good thing in your life! Enjoy!

11:52 AM  
Blogger msdramateacherlady said...

You are going to need to share more about your green smoothies.

Have a wonderful weekend.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Kristen's Raw said...

I love green smoothies (adding cinnamon to mine is a favorite!). Yummy!

Cheers,
Kristen

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home