Tuesday, May 13, 2008

From my quiet time this morning

During my Bible study, one of the ministry coaches handed out a sheet of paper on being a prayer warrior. It gave awesome tips on how to use the shield of faith and Word to stand against opposition. In an attempt to deal with a family relational issue - I was going through the process; searching the Bible and concordance for helpful scripture.

I was feeling frustration. Why is this so hard? I don't understand! I pushed everything away and put my head on the table and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and mumbled the universal prayer, "God, help me."

And He did.

"Kim, I am not, 'I was.' I am not, 'I will be.' I am the great, 'I Am.'
Who am I to you? I know who you are to me."

God wins. Again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly Wood said...

:)

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home