Tuesday, August 12, 2008

God is good



Over the past few weeks, I have become acutely aware of how fast our children grow, learn, and love.

I enjoy motherhood with all of its blessings and challenges. I wouldn't change places with anyone in the world. I have been called to a wonderful place.

The source of all goodness, of course, is God, and God can't wait to pour his goodness on all of us - every single day. Praises! I don't have to wait for heaven to get the full power of God's love and mercy. Every day when I tend to the kids, run them around town, help with schoolwork, and watch them play, I enjoy the goodness of God. Every time I settle a squabble, wipe a tear, hold a hand, give a hug or wave good-bye, I touch His goodness.

I am a mother. I am blessed. I have seen the goodness of the Lord in my life.

I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name is good. I will praise you in the presence of your saints. Psalm 52:9

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Lovely post Kim!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home