Saturday, December 27, 2008

Downtown



We are having a mini heatwave in December. It was 65 degrees today! Very odd, especially when you consider that one short week ago, we were under (literal) sheets of ice.

We decided to get out of the house and venture downtown for a bit. I wanted to play with my new camera and the kids wanted to get some exercise (and show off some new Christmas clothes).

This is the end result:






There are lots more but I think this will do for today.

I hope your Christmas was filled with joy, fellowship, and love.
God Bless.

1 Comments:

Blogger oceans5 said...

Your girls are absolutely beautiful young ladies and the boys have gotten so big. They were a lot smaller when I started reading your blog. You have an adorable family. I hope your Christmas was wonderful.:)

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home